Warhammer Fantasy Ladder League (spring, 2013)

• 281 Replies

RobertP

• View Profile
Re: Warhammer Fantasy Ladder League (spring, 2013)
« Reply #280 on: September 04, 2013, 01:34:21 PM »
Chad and I made the draw for the door prize.  All names where included, verified by Chad, of all participants that didn't win second or first.  Chad pulled the name.  The door prize winner is Dean Dodge!  Congratulations Dean.  Since he moved to Saskatoon I will contact him to see how we can handle this.  Dean's door prize was $30 gift certificate to ComicReaders.  As stated above, Chris Smith won second place overall.  He is rewarded a $30 gift certificate to ComicReaders.  Allan Luesink won 1st place overall and earns a $40 gift certificate.  These gift certificates can be used to buy anything that ComicReaders sells, can't be combined with the Games Workshop Certificates (the ones given out in the other Wh leagues), and can be used in conjunction with money to buy a more expensive purchase.  Certificates can be picked up at the store.

The $5 league fees and the 10 players contributed $50 to the certificates.  ComicReaders topped up the player contribution by 100%.  Thanks everyone for playing and thanks again to ComicReaders for their support! 

squalie

• View Profile
Re: Warhammer Fantasy Ladder League (spring, 2013)
« Reply #281 on: September 04, 2013, 08:55:20 PM »
and can be used in conjunction with money to buy a more expensive purchase.

This makes me crazy happy.  Hats off to Comic Readers for the change.  Well done Chad!