Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - March 5th, 2013 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 20, 2013, 05:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bellis

I haven't pre-registered for any games tomorrow but I plan on bringing For the Win. It's actually a two player game but I also have the expansion tiles for it, which converts it into a 2 to 4 player game. If anyone would like to learn it/play it, just ask me about it at tomorrow's CC.

CappyZed

Sign Becky and me up for FormulaD. Also interested in FTW.

Damien

Bix Conners

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 33

GAMES PLAYED:Cleopatra and the Society of Architects, 7 Wonders, Seafarers of Catan, Forbidden Island, Marvel Legendary Deck Building, For the Win, Alcatraz, Formula D, Settlers of Catan, Poseidon's Kingdom, Kingsburg, Fishermen of Catan (I may of missed other games played -- please post and let us know)

ANNOUNCEMENTS: Matt Robertson indicated that the SaskGames membership is growing and the site could benefit from anyone who would like to volunteer. Check Here for details.

DRAWS: Tonight was prize draw night. David Gray-Owen was our official dice roller and came up with the following prize recipients:
$25 Boston Pizza Certificate - Nicole Little (She was unfortunately not here so the prize carries over to next month which will now be valued at $50)
$25 ComicReaders Certificate - Avens Dawson (She was unfortunately not here so the prize carries over to next month which will now be valued at $50)

Be sure to check out the revised venue info page and FAQ HERE

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.