Warmachine/Hordes

Started by RoaminThunder, February 20, 2013, 03:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoaminThunder

Hi my name is Shane I live in Moose Jaw and was just seeing if there are any people in the Moose Jaw/Regina area that play Warmachine/hordes. I see that Saskatoon has a fairly active community but I can't always make it up there.

Let me know if there is anyone out there is interested.

ChadBoudreau

Hey there. My name is Chad Boudreau and I'm one of the owners of ComicReaders Downtown in Regina. I have recently started discussion with a Hordes / Warmachine player that is interested in running demos and possibly events at our store. (We have a large game room seperate from the retail floor space.) So keep an eye on the ComicReaders Downtown Venue on this forum, our Facebook Page (look up ComicReaders Downtown) and our Web site www.comicreaders.com for more information as those details take shape.

SideSwipe83

When is this warmachine player coming? Id like to see warmachine in comic book readers soon cuz im pretty excited to try ot out. I hear its a really good alternative to warhammer.

ChadBoudreau

QuoteWhen is this warmachine player coming? Id like to see warmachine in comic book readers soon cuz im pretty excited to try ot out. I hear its a really good alternative to warhammer.

Good question. I never heard from him again so I assume he's not coming.

FlyDog

It's me, the mystery player.

I've got my app in for Press Ganger status, just waiting to hear back from Privateer Press.  Let's just say IRL mucked up my nerdly pursuits for awhile.  We hope to be running demos shortly in the Queen City.
"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."

MATTY V'S NERDCORE CABARET
-Thursdays, 8-10 on 91.3 FM CJTR
Videogame, anime, sci-fi, fantasy soundtracks. Music about games, science, and nerdery.

ChadBoudreau

QuoteIt's me, the mystery player.
I've got my app in for Press Ganger status, just waiting to hear back from Privateer Press.  Let's just say IRL mucked up my nerdly pursuits for awhile.  We hope to be running demos shortly in the Queen City.

Nice. Keep in touch and we'll get something going at ComicReaders Downtown when Privateer Press gets back to you.

SideSwipe83

Hey your the guys on saskwarmachine! You never got back to me about showing me the game lol.

konasavage

There are 3 of us that play every Wednesday and would love to hook up with other players to get some WM games in.

Alphadork

Greetings all,

I recently moved to Moose Jaw and in addition to trying to start up a D&D group (as the GM) I am also a huge Warmahordes player . . .

Where and when to people usually meet to play?