dragons playing houses and humans

Started by Bryce Robinson, January 28, 2013, 06:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce Robinson

I laughed hard at this one
I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

Mac Grassick

That is pure gold! I'm saving that one! Here's a funny video someone showed me recently? It's called "Never Split the Party". I think you may appreciate it.

My daughter thought this video was the funniest thing ever & watched 5 times in a row, laughing the whole time! She is only 5. I don't know what that says about me & my sense of humor. I guess it's a good thing that I don't care. Enjoy!
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

celticgriffon

Matt/Mac - the link to the video isn't showing up in my browser - perhaps it is something to do with the permissions I have at work?  My work uses IE explorer (unfortunately).

Michael
I wonder if you could be anyone would you be yourself? - yup it's mine..

Bix Conners

Quote from: celticgriffon on January 29, 2013, 10:25:00 AM
Matt/Mac - the link to the video isn't showing up in my browser - perhaps it is something to do with the permissions I have at work?  My work uses IE explorer (unfortunately).

Michael

Everything show up fine here on Firefox and Internet Explorer. I am guessing that Youtube is blocked at your office.
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Bryce Robinson

you tube now requires Internet explorer 9 or newer. and flash 10.0.22 or newer.
I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

Mac Grassick

I can't help on the technical end of things, but if you want to see the video just search Never Split the Party on Youtube.
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.