Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - January 15th, 2013 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, December 19, 2012, 10:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WarHorse

Myself and one other will be there around 730. We will be up for joining any games that need people.

Bix Conners

Quote from: Tempest on January 15, 2013, 12:15:42 AM
Looks like I've found some employment, so I'll be missing out tonight.

Congrats Tyler. You'll be missed.
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Mahtan

Tempest

Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Bix Conners

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 28 People

GAMES PLAYED: Stone Age, Las Vegas, Dominion, Takenoko, Ascension, Tetris Link, 7 Wonders, Life on the Farm, Zombie Fluxx, Kakerlaken Poker, Guillotine, King of Siam, Courtier

ANNOUNCEMENTS: Another evening of fun and games. I never really had any announcements at the event but did remember when I got home that I should have mentioned to the new attendees is that we encourage all dining to happen outside of the playing area. I guess I am somewhat scatterbrained these days. It is good to see new members showing up every week. We have now had over 75 different people attend. Goodness me, if everyone shows up the same night, what a crowd that would be. :)

The trend so far this year is that more attendees are posting to pre-book the games they want to run or sign up for. That is awesome as it allows people to get games played that they are really looking to play. You know, if there are games that you would like to play, post in an event thread and ask to see if someone will bring it out.

Happy Gaming!

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com

Bryce Robinson

Matt perhaps the info about not eating in the game area could be added to the venue information.
I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

Bix Conners

Quote from: qwijybo on January 16, 2013, 11:10:34 AM
Matt perhaps the info about not eating in the game area could be added to the venue information.

Good idea. Thanks. Added.
(You know, sometimes the simple answer escapes me).