Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - January 8th, 2013 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, December 19, 2012, 10:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce Robinson

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

Bix Conners

NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Zircules

Put me down for some Lancaster. I haven't cast my Lan in forever.

Z

Mark M

I should have posted earlier but we will be starting the Twilight Struggle League this Tues. Anyone interested in playing should post here and i'll try to set up the matches. We will start at 6 to give enough time to finish all the games.

Twilight Struggle Players

1 Mark M
2 Ian Schofield
3 Cordawg
4 Kent Fisk

Ian Schofield

I should be able to be there on Tuesday for the Twilight Struggle league. I might be a few minutes late. I will bring a copy of the game.

Dana_Tillusz

I will be in the league but I'm committed to games already and won't be able to participate.
Snikt!

Bix Conners

I am in the Twilight Struggle League and will start playing in February. I am already committed to a game this coming Tuesday. Let the Cold War begin!
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Cordawg

Bellis

Wow! Both featured games sound good, but I'm doubtful I could make it on time for Lancaster. So............please sign me up for D&D-Castle Ravenloft. See you all tomorrow!

Mark M

Quote from: Matt Robertson on December 31, 2012, 12:30:49 PM
Mark... how are you planning to schedule games?

I was simply going to match up the players who signed up with others with similar experience if possible.

Matt, you and Dana should consider playing Twilight Struggle next week then as a league game.