Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - December 18th, 2012 (18:00)

Started by Bix Conners, December 05, 2012, 08:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryce Robinson

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

Bix Conners

I will be there shortly after 5pm should anyone wish to join me for a bite to eat.
Matt
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Bix Conners

Game Night Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 23 People

GAMES PLAYED: Smash Up, Libertalia, Las Vegas, Samurai Swords, Backgammon, Forbidden Island, Dominion, Mission: Red Planet, Octi, Code 777, Ricochet Robots

ANNOUNCEMENTS: The last ChewsDay Challenge of 2012 was a success. It was good to see a group of four playing Samurai Swords. Classic games need love too. Just a reminder that there will NOT be a ChewsDay Challenge event on Dec 25th or Jan 1st. The next event is on Jan 8th, 2012. Also, that is the night we will do the monthly draw.

We also announced that due to the continued success and growth of this event, we are asking people to please only bring a few games out each night instead of large bundles. Our events are well attended and space is at a bit of a premium. We want the space to be used to play games as much as possible so large boxes of games sometimes take up valuable room that could be used for playing. If you are interested in selling or trading game with other attendees, you are encouraged to work out the details of any deals (trades, sales) with people prior to coming to ChewsDay Challenge. That way you can simply bring the games you are selling or trading instead of a large bundle of games. We have plans to grow this event even more in the days ahead and want to make sure that the focus and space is used for playing games. Thanks for your understanding.

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to ChewsDayChallenge@SaskGames.com

The ChewsDay Challenge Crew wishes you all a very Merry Christmas and a great holiday season. See you all in 2013!  :excited
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.