Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - November 27th, 2012 (18:00)

Started by ChadBoudreau, November 06, 2012, 08:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: Matt Robertson on November 21, 2012, 06:50:53 PM
:thumb-up
Great image for the game by the way. Whose handiwork is that?

The great people at Foxmind did the artwork for us.
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: Guy Ouellette on November 21, 2012, 10:16:24 PM
I was gonna bring a few games and demo again but looks like many will be demoed again, so maybe I should just put my name on String railways and enjoy a night off?  What's the feeling out there Dana and Chad?

Feel free to bring any game out, Guy.
Snikt!

Bryce Robinson

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

ChadBoudreau

Hello, everyone! String Railway plays in less than 1 hour so I will be able to run a second and perhaps even a third game of String Railway after the first. So, if you miss your chance to sign-up for the first game, you will still have a chance at Chewsday Challenge to try this game.

Dana_Tillusz

Quote from: ChadBoudreau on November 26, 2012, 09:49:06 AM
Hello, everyone! String Railway plays in less than 1 hour so I will be able to run a second and perhaps even a third game of String Railway after the first. So, if you miss your chance to sign-up for the first game, you will still have a chance at Chewsday Challenge to try this game.

I'll get in on the second game
Snikt!

Theodain

I shall be there this week, and I might have a friend showing up for the first time as well. See you all tomorrow!

Kathy Lewis

Tempest

Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Guy Ouellette

Well I am down for the count,  a nasty throat and chest infection took residence in my body yesterday. Need to rest sorry gang.