Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - December 4th, 2012 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, November 23, 2012, 04:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guy Ouellette

Thanks Colin, I have seen a significantly higher number of people showing lately and was thinking of larger number games hence Citadels.  I started a new rotation at work so I am there every second Tuesday, so I am here this week and then every two weeks after that.

Guy Ouellette

Colin I am not going to be there next week but I will be there the 18th.  We can play both games maybe .  On another note, tonight I taught ticket to Ride "Europe" and Through the desert.  Thanks everyone!

Bix Conners

We are now entering our third month of ChewsDay Challenge events.

Attendance: 26
Game Played: Las Vegas, Elder Sign, Ticket To Ride, Chess, King of Tokyo, Backgammon, Magic: The Gathering, Quarriors, Stone Age, Flower Fall, Ricochet Robots, D-Day Dice, Through the Desert, & Wizard

This was the first ChewsDay of the Month and you know what that means! Prize Night!
David Gray-Owen rolled the dice to determine our prize winners:

(1) Boston Pizza $25 Gift Certificate - LOGAN DRYDALE. Unfortunately for Logan, he was not there so next month the Boston Pizza draw will be for a $50 gift certificate. WooHoo.

(2) ComicReaders $50 Gift Certificate - BARRY ELLIS. Dana presented Barry with the gift certificate for ComicReaders.

I think it is only proper to say at this point that Boston Pizza and ComicReaders should be thanked for making this event possible. This event would not be possible without their involvement. The venue is superb and is great for gathering to play games, and the amount of care and attention the event planning staff have put in place for this event is commendable.

PLEASE SUPPORT BOSTON PIZZA AND COMICREADERS AS A SHOW OF THANKS FOR THESE EVENTS!
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.