Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - November 6th, 2012 (18:00)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, October 30, 2012, 11:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

So, I posted a thread in the League forum here: http://sask.games/index.php?topic=2216.0 but I'm curious if anyone who comes out to the chewsday challenge regularly would be interested in forming a Formula D league, perhaps one that plays once or twice a month, at the chewsday challenge events. Myself, I have four tracks across 2 boards to offer, so someone who had extra tracks would be extra welcome.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

Zircules

I am interested in playing epic spell wars of the battle wizards duel at mt skullzfire. I'll be there around 7ish if there's a game starting around then.

Z

Jeff Haubrich

"Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules."

Bellis

Quote from: R Newell on November 01, 2012, 04:16:24 PM
Quote from: Matt Robertson on November 01, 2012, 03:49:02 PM

Awesome Ryan. What time slot do you want for a start time and I will add a sign up sheet to first post?

My guess is 7:00, but I'll have to get back to you on that before you "officially" schedule it.

I would like to get in on a game of this (Spartacus) if you bring it out. I will be there to start at 7:00pm as your suggested time, or whatever time will work for you. Thanks!

R Newell

Spartacus: A Game of Blood & Treachery

Notes:
- I'll be starting it at 7:00
- Plays in roughly 2 hours (this will be my first time playing, but that's how it's advertized)
- The game has some f-bombs written on the cards (not surprising if you've seen the show), and the game involves buying slaves (not surprising if you've seen the show), so not for young players
- It's a game based on a TV show but, based on a read-through of the rules, this one's going to be good

1. Ryan
2. Barry
3. Mark M

Theodain

Hey there,. I would love to get in on Kingsburg if there is still space! Either way, I will be there tonight.

Mark M

Mac Grassick

Plans have changed, I will be able to come now. See you around 6:30.

Mac
Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

Dana_Tillusz

Another successful ChewsDay Challenge...

Attendance: 25
Games Played: King of Tokyo, Kingsburg, Hamsterolle, No Thanks, Cambria, Spartacus, Lords of Waterdeep, Castles of Burgundy, Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Duel at Mt. Skullzfyre, Ad Astra, Alien Frontiers, Die Sieben Siegel (Wizard Extreme), San Juan, and Lords of Vegas.

The draw for October's gift certificates from ComicReaders & Boston Pizza was conducted at 8pm. The winner of the $25 gift certificate went to Julian Kelly, who was in attendance to accept it. Congrats! Daryl Christianson's name was drawn for the ComicReaders gift card but was not in attendance so the gift certificate will be added to next month's draw -- so a $50 gift card will be given away the first week of December.

Thanks to all that showed up.

Life is Short; Play Games!
Snikt!