ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer Fantasy Escalation League - Season 1.5

• 377 Replies

RobertP

• View Profile
Re: ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer Fantasy Escalation League - Season 1.5
« Reply #370 on: March 11, 2013, 04:07:06 PM »
Units are not Immune to Psychology in a building.  Mike and I had to look it up when my Bestigors ran after seeing their sister unit destroyed in flamboyant excess (flamboyant excess = 4 man eater, poison attacks, 2 characters +3A and +3S). 

Now I am not looking up the rules here but I believe that a terror causing units can't cause a unit to flee from a building so that is the only bit of ITP that a unit in a building has. 

Yolanka

• Chris S
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 11, 2013, 04:08:27 PM »
Nope, just stubborn.  I was just giving an example for Don's previous post -

My brain was all over the place yesterday and I was mixing 7th edition ...

Sorry for any confusion.

About Terror - they can't flee but if they fail terror they count as failing fear for the combat don't they?  So you get two chances for them to fail a fear check at least.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 04:10:05 PM by Yolanka »

Mike.L

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 11, 2013, 05:18:03 PM »
agreed on the great games. i enjoyed every bit of it... even getting a royal beatdown at the hands of barclays daemons.  its fun gettin thumped once and a while! well played everyone, looking forward to the next installment. ill also echo the kudos to the CR staff and Lareina for running and keeping things going smoothly.

Lareina

« Reply #373 on: March 11, 2013, 10:05:52 PM »

Lareina, did a great job.  My only complaint was that I didn't get to play against her Dark Elves.  I have no doubt she learned more than she thinks she did. ;)

I really tried to get us to play in the last round, but it was ruined because Maeson and Dean had already played in the first round. We will play at some point in the future, but with our track record for scheduling games might be a little hard  :neener

Thanks Don for helping out on answering some questions that popped up during the games. I know now to issue end of round warnings either closer to the end of the round, or more frequently when a half hour remains. Which makes me wonder if a time clock in the back room would be a worthwhile investment...

Wouldn't be a league without people to play in it!  :nw So thanks to everyone who participated! And see you next official league if not before!

RobertP

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 14, 2013, 08:46:48 AM »
Just wanted to say that ComicReaders South is blowing out one copy of Island of Blood starter for only $75.  This deal only applies to that location!  The box is on a back table with some other games they are trying to blow out. 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 01:23:59 PM by RobertP »

RobertP

• View Profile
« Reply #375 on: March 14, 2013, 08:47:50 AM »
The new league rules are posted in the thread "Warhammer Fantasy Ladder League".  Find it here:

http://forums.saskgames.com/index.php?topic=2587.new#new

ChadBoudreau

Mike.L

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 14, 2013, 11:29:57 AM »
those pictures look awsome. kind of nice to see my units featured in 3 of those. although some of those units have been touched up. (such as new bases and so on)  i have some photos ive done myself if it would please the courts - i can email them or otherwise upload the shots.