Ideas: Warhammer Fanatasy League after Escalation Season 1.5 ends

• 23 Replies

RobertP

• View Profile
Re: Ideas: Warhammer Fanatasy League after Escalation Season 1.5 ends
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2013, 06:46:11 AM »
Talking to Don and Dean, it seems that they want me to look after the league, after the end of our current Escalation League. So I think that I will head this up.  Don will provide an advisory role. I will try to have all the details sorted out before March 10, so we can jump into this right after the Comic Readers tourniment. 

RobertP

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2013, 04:31:52 PM »
Thanks for the comments so far.  If anyone has so additional comments please post them so we can consider them. 

We are leaning towards a non-escalation league format for the next league.  The rules will be flexible so that you can build your army lists and change lists from game to game.  We are leaning towards everyone choosing a single army to play.  In this way, we feel that players will be able to figure out the details of their selected army.  We are also leaning towards a $5 league fee that will go towards prizes.  We will be starting the new league a few days after our current league ends.  At that time the exact league rules will be posted. 

I hope this is enough info right now.... I don't want to distract attention from our current Escalation League 1.5 final!  Besides, I am currently focused on painting. 

squalie

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2013, 07:18:16 PM »
Thanks for the heads up Rob!  Now, get back to painting...I'm already finished. :neener

RobertP

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2013, 08:43:52 AM »
The new league rules are posted in the thread "Warhammer Fantasy Ladder League".  Find it here:

http://forums.saskgames.com/index.php?topic=2587.new#new