What Are YOU Painting? (Show it off HERE!)

Started by tim in saskatoon, October 06, 2012, 01:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tim in saskatoon

Well this is the Miniature Games board - not all of you can be using pre-painted stuff...? Or committing the heresy of playing with (gasp!) unpainted miniatures!?

So what HAVE you been painting lately? Doesn't matter what game it's for... Doesn't matter what scale... Doesn't matter how "good" it is... If it's finished, lets see it!

I'll start... This week I've been working on 28mm figures from Eureka Miniatures USA. Most of them are Modern French Foreign Legionnaires - and a few Cold War Commies in Chemical Suits... I will be using all of these with Force on Force.

This was the first of the Foreign Legionnaires I painted up - a sniper in the French Desert Pattern camouflage.

Another sniper - this time in the French Forest/Central European Pattern camouflage which I plan to do most of my Foreign Legionnaires in.

and another one...

After that I started painting them in bigger batches.... I have three more fire teams of four to finish up.

Also I knocked off a couple of Cold War Commies in Chemical kit. I think my next order to Eureka will be to pick up a platoon of these!

So what are the rest of you painting?!

Dean Dodge

Very cool models and paint job.  Me-i'm painting rivers for a big flames of war game I want to play.

tim in saskatoon

Quote from: Dean Dodge on October 06, 2012, 08:02:56 PM
Very cool models and paint job.

Thanks!

Quote from: Dean Dodge on October 06, 2012, 08:02:56 PM
Me-i'm painting rivers for a big flames of war game I want to play.

You could post them here when you're done... Or start a new thread for showing off terrain projects?!

Lance

Hey Dean - when are you playing with your rivers - need an opponent?

Dean Dodge

I'm never playing it seems. But I could on most Sundays for the next month or so.

tim in saskatoon

A few more items I've been working on...

28mm Rhodesian Light Infantry from Eureka miniatures.

Anyone else? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Bueller?

Surely somebody else on this forum actually paints miniatures...?

Lance

Quote from: Dean Dodge on October 27, 2012, 06:18:24 PM
I'm never playing it seems. But I could on most Sundays for the next month or so.
Sorry Dean - should have looked at this a while back - how is December looking?

Jolo

Quote from: tim in saskatoon on October 27, 2012, 06:26:14 PM
A few more items I've been working on...

Surely somebody else on this forum actually paints miniatures...?

I have a guy named Tim paint them for me...

Mike Friesen

Well this my first attempt at painting, decided to try some Cygnar Warmachine. Ill probably end up picking up some of the LOTR miniatures next as I've finally found someone to play with!
I try my best.. always. I lose... often. I quit... never

tim in saskatoon

Nicely done Mike!

I've been working on Zombies mostly...

Zombie Marines...

Zombie Mascots...

and some US NAvy SEALs.