FOR SALE: Magic Cards!

• 7 Replies

FOR SALE: Magic Cards!
« on: September 25, 2012, 12:59:24 PM »
Hello, I have finally decided to retire the collection and am going to try and unload as much cards as I can locally before I sell the remains of my collection in Chicago in November. I have singles ranging from $1 to $250 so just post a list of cards you are looking for and I will let you know what I have. Also, I was a big EDH and foil fan so I have a lot of foil EDH stuff. Thanks, Chris.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 11:49:36 PM by Jason Morton »

Dustin

• View Profile
Re: Selling Magic Cards!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 07:21:48 PM »
What sets and any cards of note?

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 09:36:45 PM »
I have about 10,000 dollars worth of cards. The easiest way it to give me a wanted list. My most notable cards are foils just to give mention. I have old sets to current. Examples: beta chaos orb and demonic tutor to foil m13 liliana vess.

Jason Doan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 04:40:56 AM »
What do you have for foil Zendikar lands?  I like the ones by Vincent Proce the best, but I've been picking up the other arts as well in hopes of trading them to people in exchange for the arts I like.  Any notable foils that will still be standard legal as of next week?

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 11:49:41 AM »
Sorry Doan, Barrett scooped up all 25 or so of my foil zendikar lands so none left there. As for notable standard legal stuff: foil tamiyo, foil liliana of the veil, foil liliana of the dark realms, foil avacyn, gisela, foil sigarda, foil garruk, the relentless, foil garruk, primal hunter, foil jace, memory adept, foil chandra, the firebrand, foil tibalt, foil mutilate(torment), foil elderscale wurm, foil bruna, foil olivia voldaren. There are a few, I have been slowing down to the point of selling so obviously newer stuff I have less of.

Jason Doan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 11:36:33 PM »
I'd be interested in the Tamiyo, Liliana of the Veil, Garruk Relentless,Mutilate and Olivia if the price is right.

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 12:00:09 AM »
Well I will be coming into Regina after I'm done work on Saturday to try and make a sealed at around 3. I will bring all my cards and you can take a look and we can work something out. Let me know if you will be there. Otherwise I may be able to stop in tomorrow for EDH night.

Jason Doan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 01:27:46 AM »
Ya, I should still be there then...I'm only playing the 10AM one on Saturday as it's my Dad's birthday that day and we're going for supper...but I suspect the turnout for the morning one will be more than big enough to guarantee 6 rounds.