Magic (Limited) - ComicReaders - Schedule for April 2012

Started by ChadBoudreau, April 02, 2012, 08:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadBoudreau

Sunday Limited Magic *Magic: The Gathering*

DESCRIPTION
Sunday is Limited day at Comic Readers.  We alternate back and forth from week to week playing Draft and Sealed Deck, usually with the most recent set.  Limited is a great way to learn to play competitive Magic without needing to have a large collection, and a great way to acquire new cards.

DATE & TIME
April 1, 8, 15 and 22, 2012 at 12:00 (Normally runs until 16:00)
There is no Limited on April 29 because that is the day of the Avacyn Restored Pre-release event.

COST
$15 for Draft / $25 for Sealed

EVENT ORGANIZER
Chad Boudreau

EVENT ATTENDANCE LIMITS
No limit on seating for this event.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS
April 1- Innistrad Block Sealed
April 8 - Closed for Easter
April 15- Innistrad Block Draft
April 22 - Innistrad Block Sealed

Jason Doan

ChadBoudreau

Actually, no, we're not open. My mistake. I will update the schedule.
Thanks, Doan.

Aleron

Can you maybe explain a little bit about what draft and sealed are and the difference between the two? Still learning all the new lingo and not sure what that means. :) We'll likely be out on Sunday regardless, just wanting to see whether we'll be taking part or not.
My Current Gaming:
~ World of Irhardt - Dungeon Master (5E D&D Campaign) ~

kdogg_64

draft - get three packs open one pack pick a card pass the rest to left, continue until pack is gone open another pack pick a card pass to the right continue until pack is all gone - open third pack a pick a card pass t left - take all the cards u pick and make a 40 card deck and play (some ppl decide to go over the 40 cards thats ok)

sealed - get six packs open them make a 40 card deck and play

hope that clears up everything for u

Aleron

Much clearer! Thank you.  :)

One last question though, is the 15 and 25 dollar fees for the cards/entry or just for the entry fee?
My Current Gaming:
~ World of Irhardt - Dungeon Master (5E D&D Campaign) ~

kdogg_64

Tempest

Also, in case it wasn't implied, you get to keep all the cards you open :)
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.