Strategy Saturday - Argyle Road Baptist Church - Saturday, November 12, 2011

Started by Allan Luesink, November 01, 2011, 10:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Luesink

Hi everyone,

November has arrived and with it ... no snow (yet)!!  I am loving the long fall that we've been blessed with especially since it means good roads for driving on.  Unfortunately I know it won't last.

Last month I gave people a heads up to the fact that for November we're going to theme our games night.  So on November 12th we will have the first Strategy Saturday Retro Night.  We all have games that we grew up playing that sadly just don't see the light of day as much as they used to.  They're still excellent games just ... forgotten.  So this month we're asking that you bring games that are 20 years old or older.  That can be classic games light Monopoly, Risk, or even Sorry!  I plan to bring Scotland Yard and Rook as well as ...

The Feature Game for this night will be Bazaar.  It's an abstract trading game that will be sure to test your logic skills.

We'll be in the basement of Argyle Road Baptist Church (3510 Argyle Rd) from 7pm to midnight.  As usual we'll have our snack counter open so feel free to contribute a drink or something to munch on.  And feel free to bring along friends (and to forward this email).

Hope you'll be there,

Allan
(along with Michael and Barry)