For Trade - Tomb: Cryptmaster

• 2 Replies

XtianHardy

• View Profile
For Trade - Tomb: Cryptmaster
« on: October 29, 2011, 04:40:14 PM »
I am looking to trade my copy of Tomb: Cryptmaster from AEG Games

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/43320/tomb-cryptmaster

I'm looking for a similar, dungeon crawl or fantasy themed board game. I am a big fan of games like Talisman and DungeonQuest, but I am open to any offers for this game.

My copy of Tomb: Cryptmaster is in Like New condition. It's been played about 3 or 4 times. Personally, I am a big fan of this game, but it just really doesn't work with the sensibilities of the players in my gaming group.

If you're interested message me here or send an email to christian.hardy85@gmail.com

Thanks.

Bellis

• View Profile
  • Name: Barry Ellis
Re: For Trade - Tomb: Cryptmaster
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 11:24:50 PM »
Hi there! I don't know if you still have your Tomb game available, but if so, I have a near mint unplayed third edition (Games Workshop) of Talisman, and all three expansions (also near mint and unplayed).  Would you be interested in any of those items? Thanks! (You may have already looked at my For Sale list on this site and found nothing of interest, and if so I apologize.)

Bellis

XtianHardy

• View Profile
Re: For Trade - Tomb: Cryptmaster
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 12:28:26 AM »
Hi there, yes I do still have my copy of Tomb: Cryptmaster. I have seen your list of available games, but I already own Talisman: Revised 4th Edition and a couple of the expansions, so I'm not  interested in any previous editions of the game (except perhaps the classic 2nd edition). Thanks for asking though! :)