saskatoon magic tournaments

Started by Ben Sutherland, October 18, 2011, 07:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Sutherland

hey just wondering if anyware in saskatoon has magic tournaments and where they are if saskatoon has any. Thanks!

Jason Doan

Collector's Lane in the Market Mall on Preston Ave. runs the most competive events (including Friday Night Magic, National Qualifiers and Provincial Championships)...Dragon's Den on Louise avenue runs some casual events.

allonby

Is there anywhere on the net to see more information on this?  Start times, what the format is at collectors lane this week, etc?  I just moved to Saskatoon and I'd like to get playing!

The "click here" link for collectors lane in the store section just sends me to an error page, and collectorslane.ca has no additional info.  You're missing an opportunity to attract new customers, Store Owner.  :D

Bix Conners

Quote from: allonby on October 21, 2011, 08:48:05 AM
Is there anywhere on the net to see more information on this?  Start times, what the format is at collectors lane this week, etc?  I just moved to Saskatoon and I'd like to get playing!

I think he posts stuff on FaceBook. It would be awesome if we could get him to post more info here.

EDIT: I just sent him a message asking him to consider sharing more info on this site.
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Jason Doan

Wizards has a store and event locator on their site... Click Here!