Strategy Saturday - Argyle Road Baptist Church - Saturday, September 17, 2011

Started by Allan Luesink, September 04, 2011, 12:32:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Luesink

Hi all,

It's a new month and that means another edition of Strategy Saturday.  Usually we have the games night on the second Saturday of the month but we're going to tentatively change that to the third Saturday for September.  The reason for the change is that on the second Saturday Michael will be out of town, Barry's daughter is getting married, and it's almost a certainty that I'll be busy harvesting at work.  Hopefully, there won't be any conflicting schedules that will prevent us from getting together a week later.

As for the Feature Game, I haven't settled on one yet (since my schedule is bit unpredictable) but I do have some possibilities.  It would be great though if someone else had a game they wanted to play and would be willing to teach.  Contact me if you're interested.  In any event hopefully I'll be able to announce the Feature Game next week.

We'll be in the basement of Argyle Road Baptist Church (3510 Argyle Rd) from 7pm to midnight.  As usual we'll have our snack counter open so feel free to contribute a drink or something to munch on.  And feel free to bring along friends.

Hope you'll be there,

Allan
(along with Michael and Barry)

Allan Luesink

A quick reminder that Strategy Saturday is this weekend.

The Feature Game will be Villagers and Villains.

Hope you can make it.

Allan