Nationals

Started by HellFire, August 20, 2011, 01:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HellFire

Anyone know how High Wizard Woejo is doing?

Jason Doan

Nope...shockingly the coverage on WotC's site is horrible...

Jason Morton

They just posted the results of the first 6 rounds on the page.  I went through and found wojo's name in each of the pages and currently he is 2-4.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... he's gone." -Verbal Kint

HellFire

Quote from: Jason Morton on August 20, 2011, 05:52:43 PM
They just posted the results of the first 6 rounds on the page.  I went through and found wojo's name in each of the pages and currently he is 2-4.

Crappy :(

Jason Doan

The only person from Sask that made day 2 was the guy who beat me in the finals in Saskatoon.  He ended up finishing in 32nd place.  Also, the guy who beat Fish in the finals here ended up getting 139th place in a field with 141 players...I gotta think Fish could have done a little better than that.

HellFire

Quote from: Jason Doan on August 21, 2011, 05:04:00 PM
The only person from Sask that made day 2 was the guy who beat me in the finals in Saskatoon.  He ended up finishing in 32nd place.  Also, the guy who beat Fish in the finals here ended up getting 139th place in a field with 141 players...I gotta think Fish could have done a little better than that.

Fish woulda made at least 138th place before being forced to mull to 5 and losing to a mana flood!

dafish

I would have been playin caw-blade and you know i win on mulls to 5.