Strategy Saturday - Argyle Road Baptist Church - Saturday, November 3, 2018

Started by Allan Luesink, October 28, 2018, 05:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Luesink

Hey all,

Take note of this first bit. The winter dates of Strategy Saturday are going to change a bit. In November we'll be meeting on the FIRST Saturday. In December it will be the SECOND Saturday. And then in January, February, March it will be the FIRST Saturdays. Come April I expect we will be able to return to the traditional second Saturday of the month. So I hope you all got that and don't inadvertently miss one of these game nights.

This Saturday the game we will have featured is Great Western Trail. Currently this is one of Henning's favourite games and he has volunteered to teach it. This is a recreation of ranching in the wild west of America in which players are trying to move cattle to market. Of course there are decisions to be made along the way and only the mostly discerning rancher will gain greater profits than his rivals.

!!!If you have a game you'd like to play and draw some attention to, feel free to volunteer for future Feature Game slots. Just drop me a note and I'll see if we can't get your game in the spotlight.

Strategy Saturday will be at Argyle Road Baptist Church (3510 Argyle Rd) from 7pm to midnight.  As usual we'll have our snack counter open so feel free to contribute a drink or something to munch on.  And feel free to bring along friends (and to forward this invite).

Hope you'll be there,

Allan