Cockroaches of Burgundy's RPG Learn from the Gamemasters PWYF Team Fundraiser!

• 22 Replies

Navem

• View Profile
  • Name: Carlos
This looks great! Please sign me up for Murant Year Zero and let me know if I need to bring anything other than a pencil.

Takes me back to playing Gamma World :)

I’m assuming starting at 630 at BP but also let me know if there is a diff plan.

Carlos

bboileau

• Brad Boileau
    • View Profile
  • BGG ID: bmboileau
This looks great! Please sign me up for Murant Year Zero and let me know if I need to bring anything other than a pencil.

Takes me back to playing Gamma World :)

I’m assuming starting at 630 at BP but also let me know if there is a diff plan.

Carlos

Hi Carlos,

Excellent! Yes, we haven't explicitly established times yet, but 6:30 is a safe bet for now until we confirm. As for materials the nights of, the Gamemaster will bring everything you need.

Brad
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

bboileau

• Brad Boileau
    • View Profile
Payment info has been updated on the main thread! Only 3 spots left for Mutant Year Zero starting on Tuesday April 10th!
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

Navem

• View Profile
  • Name: Carlos
I made the donation this morning. Thanks again for setting this up!

ChadBoudreau

The Mutant Year Zero sessions will be at Chewsday Challenge (Boston Pizza on north Albert Street), starting at 6:30pm.

ChadBoudreau

Please add Breton to the Mutant Year Zero sessions.

mrens

• View Profile
  • Name: Mike
I’d like to try Mutant Year Zero. I’ll bring the donation to the first game.

bboileau

• Brad Boileau
    • View Profile
I’d like to try Mutant Year Zero. I’ll bring the donation to the first game.

Perfect! I've added you to the list.

ChadBoudreau

The first session of Mutant Year Zero RPG is this evening. We begin at 6:30pm. I hope to be there a few minutes early to set up. Just a reminder that you do not need to bring any supplies-- everything will be provided for you.

bboileau

• Brad Boileau
    • View Profile
 I put my name down for Tales from the Loop!