Cockroaches of Burgundy's RPG Learn from the Gamemasters PWYF Team Fundraiser!

• 32 Replies

bboileau

• Brad Boileau
    • View Profile
  • BGG ID: bmboileau
Hi All,

I believe there is a lack of interest in the FATE CORE sessions, so these sessions will be cancelled for this coming Tuesday and the next Tuesday unless there is last minute interest and at least 3 individuals out of 6 sign-up.

Thanks for your interest in Mutant Year Zero RPG and that you will consider signing up for future sessions!

Brad
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

bboileau

• Brad Boileau
    • View Profile
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

ChadBoudreau

Tales from the Loop RPG that was scheduled to being on Tuesday, May 8 is going to be postponed until a near, future date because of some commitments that came up for the organizer (me). I've been in touch with the players directly to reschedule.

Navem

• View Profile
  • Name: Carlos
My two daughters and me are interested in Misspent Youth but they have finals June 19th.

Could we move both sessions to the next week? Maybe Tuesday 26th and Thursday 28th?

bboileau

• Brad Boileau
    • View Profile
My two daughters and me are interested in Misspent Youth but they have finals June 19th.

Could we move both sessions to the next week? Maybe Tuesday 26th and Thursday 28th?

Hi Carlos,

It shouldn't be a problem, I'll check with Murray and confirm it works for him too. Thanks for the interest!

Brad

prairieguy

• AKA - Murray
    • View Profile
  • BGG ID: prairieguy1958
  • Name: Murray Bennett
That is fine with me Brad

ChadBoudreau

The 2nd session of Tales from the Loop occurs on Monday, June 4. All the players have been contacted by other means but I wanted to post this so folks are aware that the Tales from the Loop session has started. Our first session was a lot of fun as the players developed their characters (10 - 15 year olds) and we discussed this version of the 1980s. We also listened to some 80s music, of course.

ChadBoudreau

Hey there, Brad. Can you please add...
Chris S
Lareina C
Christine M
...to Tales from the Loop for the sake of scheduling accuracy.

Also, please remove the date for End of the World. The original schedule shows it starting this week but due to the date of Tales from the Loop being pushed back I am doing part 2 of Tales from the Loop this week, which means End of the World will be rescheduled for later in the month.

bboileau

• Brad Boileau
    • View Profile
Hey there, Brad. Can you please add...
Chris S
Lareina C
Christine M
...to Tales from the Loop for the sake of scheduling accuracy.

Also, please remove the date for End of the World. The original schedule shows it starting this week but due to the date of Tales from the Loop being pushed back I am doing part 2 of Tales from the Loop this week, which means End of the World will be rescheduled for later in the month.

Done, updated.

bboileau

• Brad Boileau
    • View Profile
Perfect, all is sorted and re-dated.

Carlos, where would you like to hold the second installment of Misspent Youth RPG? Is it just your daughters or are you also participating? Would a location like Boards and Beans or Boardgame Bistro work even if there is a $5 charge to play there?

Let me know. I will be promoting this Tuesday to fill the remaining spots.