[Kickstarter] Steepled Hat Studio's Iron Age Farmstead now LIVE

Started by anhuangdi, November 28, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anhuangdi

Hello everyone!

My name is Dustin, born in Moosejaw Saskatchewan, but currently living in Calgary, Alberta.  I used to play Warhammer as a teen in Regina before the mall in the south (forget the name) closed the store down. (I think new ones may have opened since?)  I am glad to see there is a community forum board here for you gamers in Saskatchewan because I had such a hard time finding people to play Warhammer with where I lived (small town middle of nowhere, farmers and all only).

I am just sending out the news that Steepled Hat Studios released a 28mm Iron Age Farmstead. There's only 10 days left on it and is currently on Kickstarter and is looking for funding.

If you're interested in the Iron Age and need a farm or place for your 28mm Britons, or perhaps want to invade the Britannia with your Romans, Steepled Hat Studios has got you covered with this Farmstead. It includes three pieces - a Granary, a Fence Set, and a Round House, all of which come fully painted and battle ready. Or you can pledge on the raw resin forms as well.

Works well for Fantasy and other settings as well!

SHIPS WORLDWIDE (and to our neighbouring province too, of course!)

Check it out here:

http://kck.st/2zJrth9

Also included now is Steepled Hat Studio's Desert Guard Tower on the same Kickstarter page, with limited pledge amounts available!

Thank you and have an excellent day!