Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, April 21, 2018 (9am) FREE!

Started by Dana_Tillusz, February 10, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sil3nced

I'm attending! bringing along most of the Warmachine Regina group along as well.  We are focusing on games OTHER than Warmachine this time.

-Derek Field

PhotoJim

Anyone up for a game of Acquire at the opening bell at 9:00?  Lori has to man the registration table for an hour so there will be time to get a play in.

Maximum 5 players, so room for 4 more.  Need 3 to play.

Track me down :)
Avidly gaming since 1972.

DesR

tlh878

Please sign me up for Decrypto and Dinosaur Island (I'm teaching a learn to play until 5:00, so I might need to pull out of this one if LTP goes long).
I'm happy to bring out any game I own.  Link to my BGG list Let me know :)

DesR

Attending. And bringing rudrod/rudrod91 (Rodney) too. Just having trouble with his signin

Naardmund

Fatman490

R Newell

Thanks, SaskGames and Comic Readers!  Totally worth the trip from Saskatoon.  See you again in September.

tlh878

Thanks to everyone that was involved in organizing, volunteering, teaching games, etc.

I had a great time playing so many different games.  My favourite of the day was Dinosaur Island (thanks Lawrence, Jill, and Mike).  I'm sorry to have missed out on Decrypto and hope to get a game in of that soon.
I'm happy to bring out any game I own.  Link to my BGG list Let me know :)

Dana_Tillusz

:scrab-p :scrab-r :scrab-i :scrab-z :scrab-e :scrab-s

Thanks to Random.org the following people won the door prizes and received them at the event:

Early Bird Draw (R, aka Brave Rats): Lori MacKenzie
Early Bird Draw (R, aka Brave Rats): Araylia Yobb
Early Bird Draw (R, aka Brave Rats): Jesse Porter

Attendance / Volunteer Draw (Kaiju Crush): moment (Nick M)

Kaiju Crush will be available for pick up at the Downtown ComicReaders location after April 23rd! Congratulations!
Snikt!