RFBBL (Regina Flatland Blood Bowl League) Season VI - '18 Season

• 0 Replies

celticgriffon

• View Profile
    • Whiskey Traders on boardgamegeek
RFBBL (Regina Flatland Blood Bowl League) Season VI - '18 Season
« on: December 17, 2017, 02:28:06 PM »
Hi everyone,

I am excited for another year of our Blood Bowl League.  This will be our sixth consecutive year!!

If you are interested in joining this year please send me a direct reply.  Once I compile the names I will provide more details for how the season will work (and yes their will be some changes compared to previous years).

Any coaches which want to carry forth their team from last year may do so - you can log in and register your team for the '18 Season.
These teams will need to be "redrafted" and the details are already setup by our system.

If you didn't play last year and want to carry forward a legacy team we can discuss this as well.

If you know of anyone which may be interested in joining please feel free to forward this note as you wish.

You can find our league website at this address:  www.reginaflatland.bloodbowlleague.com

The season will likely run from Jan 1, 2018 - Mar 31, 2018.  You can play as little or as much as you wish but their will be some restrictions to qualify for the post season.

Thanks for your time,
Michael Becker
Da Big Green 'Un (League Commissioner)
I wonder if you could be anyone would you be yourself? - yup it's mine..