Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - April 24, 2018 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 07, 2017, 01:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeMcC

lifeofturner

Looks like I missed out on Gaia Project. I'll bring a couple of options with me and see what hits the table tonight.
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

R Newell

Quote from: lifeofturner on April 24, 2018, 01:08:34 PM
Looks like I missed out on Gaia Project. I'll bring a couple of options with me and see what hits the table tonight.

There are two spots open due to cancellations if you want a spot.

nikkisportraits

wendyj

Jhegel

Game Night Recap

ATTENDANCE: 38

Games Played: Gaia Project, Combat Commander: Pacific, Crystal Clans, Star Wars Rebellion, Quarriors, Splendor, Dinosaur Island, Las Vegas, The Mind, Copycat, Viva Java, Tsuro, Betrayal At House On The Hill, Clans of Caledonia, Fun Farm, No Thanks!, Castles of Burgundy, Castles of Burgundy: The Card Game, and more!

Announcements:
- The Fan Expo Regina is occurring on May 5-6, 2018. SaskGames members will be hosting a panel about tabletop gaming on Saturday at 1:30 p.m.
- PWYF Registration is now open! Check out the forum for more details about the event here.
- The Cockroaches of Burgundy PWYF Team is currently running a fundraiser where they are teaching 6 different RPG systems over the next 12 weeks and you can register for an individual systems at a $20 donation. The next up in two weeks is FATE Core System RPG. All details and sign-up here.

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Facebook: SaskGames
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"