Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - March 27, 2018 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 07, 2017, 01:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justinman110

GAME: Manhattan Project: energy empire
TEACHER: Justin
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: 120 min
# OF PLAYERS: 5
URL:https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/176734/manhattan-project-energy-empire
1. Justinman110
2. Guest

bboileau

I'll be coming out and I'll be bring games, but don't know what yet! Maybe Black Orchestra if people want to assassinate some Nazis ;)
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

RTigger

Quote from: bboileau on March 27, 2018, 11:41:06 AM
I'll be coming out and I'll be bring games, but don't know what yet! Maybe Black Orchestra if people want to assassinate some Nazis ;)

Since it doesn't look like anyone's up for robbing a bank (Burgle Bros) I'd gladly kill some Nazis with you!  Is this the newer edition with the improved interrogation cards?

I'll be ready to game around 8:15/8:30 if that works.

bboileau

Quote from: RTigger on March 27, 2018, 12:40:25 PM
Quote from: bboileau on March 27, 2018, 11:41:06 AM

Since it doesn't look like anyone's up for robbing a bank (Burgle Bros) I'd gladly kill some Nazis with you!  Is this the newer edition with the improved interrogation cards?

I'll be ready to game around 8:15/8:30 if that works.

Yessir, time works for me! And yes, second edition :)
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

Ukamoc

standstrong4u

Please sign me and Nikki (nikkisportraits) up for Manhattan project.    Nikki tried to sign us up but she is not sure it worked.  Thx

Lori

Jhegel

Game Night Recap

ATTENDANCE: 51

Games Played: Learn to play - Carcassonne South Seas, Hero Realms, Cry Havoc, Acquire, Luna, Android: Netrunner, Morocco, Manhattan Project: Energy Empire, The Red Dragon Inn, Tyrants of the Underdark, Pulsar 2849, Kingdomino, Back to the Future: An Adventure Through Time, Azul, Santorini, Istanbul, Code Triage, Fabled Fruit, Magic Maze, Battle Beyond Space, Unpublished Prototype, and more!

Announcements:
- Play With Your Food 2018 registration is open! Check out pwyf.ca or the Play With Your Food area of the SaskGames forum for more information about registering yourself or a team!
- Regina MegaGames will occur on May 12th at the German Club! Tickets are on sale. Check out the SaskGames or Regina MegaGames Facebook page for more details!
- Prairie Game eXpo (PGX) is occurring on Saturday April 21st at the Core Ritchie Community Centre starting at 9 a.m. Check the SaskGames forum for more details!

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Facebook: SaskGames
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"