Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - March 6, 2018 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 07, 2017, 01:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puzzler

please sign Bradley up for Mystic Vale.  Sorry I did not see Rosencrantz signed up. 

R Newell

trimmer

I'm down with a bad cold so will have to cancel Feast for Odin. Sorry everyone.

Puzzler

lifeofturner

I'm going to bring in Caverna instead of Odin tomorrow night. No new open spots for now - sorry!
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

JRobot4

Sorry folks, I'm going to have to remove myself from photosynthesis tomorrow.  I think I'll still be digging out my driveway at 8:30 tomorrow night.   :-\  Would still love to try the game sometime, perhaps another week.

nikkisportraits

Please add me to Photosynthesis. I've admired it in past weeks. It's such a pretty looking game. Thanks.

hundrin

I guess I didn't get any spots in any games. I can try to host Dixit if enough people sign up.

GAME: Dixit: Journey
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/121288/dixit-journey
TEACHER: Tima (hundrin)
START TIME: 8:30
DURATION: 30 Minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4-6
1. Hundrin

if not, can I be wait-listed for Mystic Vale in case someone doesn't show up?

Rosencrantz

It doesn't look I'm getting too far today due to the snow.  So unfortunately I won't be making it out tonight.  Hopefully next week. Please remove me from Lancaster and Mystic Vale.  Thanks.
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes

Lori

Quote from: hundrin on March 06, 2018, 12:25:14 AM
I guess I didn't get any spots in any games. I can try to host Dixit if enough people sign up.

if not, can I be wait-listed for Mystic Vale in case someone doesn't show up?

Hi Tima, a spot opened up in Mystic Vale so I've popped you in for now.  Can you let me know if that's still what you want?  I've removed Dixit for the moment.