Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - February 27, 2018 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 07, 2017, 01:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

standstrong4u

sna17

Quote from: Krazzy on February 26, 2018, 04:35:10 PM
Okay, sorry for the confusion....I was able to get off work tomorrow by 7pm, so will run Sagrada at 7:30!!  I also don't mind playing it again after if others want to try it!!! Will also have a couple other games in my bag!

I would love to give Sagrada a try after I'm done Ex Libris. Probably around 8:30 if that works for you.

prairieguy

Sorry guys - I have to bail out this week, some family stuff has come up

R Newell

mrens

I'd like to try to run Tiny Epic Galaxies. A friend of mine is going to join, but there's room for three more.

Quote from: R Newell on December 07, 2017, 02:27:17 PM
To post a game for Chewsday Challenge, please quote this reply and fill in the relevant information

GAME: Tiny Epic Galaxies
TEACHER: Mike
START TIME: 6:30
DURATION: your best estimate of how long it will take in minutes (account for time to teach the game) 90 minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 5
URL: Copy and past the URL from https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/163967/tiny-epic-galaxies here

Krazzy

QuoteI would love to give Sagrada a try after I'm done Ex Libris. Probably around 8:30 if that works for you.

I don't mind running the game at 8:30 as well!!
Kristy 🙂

R Newell

I think I'm going to bring out Thunder Road as well for some silly Mad Max-ian action.  Seems like a natural fit with Spartacus, for some reason.

Naardmund

ChadBoudreau

sna17

Sorry - I won't be able to make it out tonight unfortunately. Please remove me from Ex Libris.

Krazzy - I will not be able to make it for Sagrada either.  :(