Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - January 30, 2018 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 07, 2017, 01:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naardmund

zeker

Quote from: zeker on January 28, 2018, 06:36:28 PM
Confirm for downforce

And I will sign up for London at 7:00

Huh, seem to have lost my spot in London  (No worries :) )

Guess I will bring out Clank! in Space

GAME:
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/233371/clank-space
TEACHER: zeker
START TIME: 7:30
DURATION: 60 minutes
# OF PLAYERS:  4
1. zeker
2. life of turner (to confirm)

MikeMcC

Lori

Quote from: zeker on January 30, 2018, 11:34:59 AM
Confirm for downforce

And I will sign up for London at 7:00

Guess I will bring out Clank! in Space

Sorry Steve! I had a few glitches over the last few days and some problems with my notifications. I will take the blame on that one, as last night I saw that your confirmation for Downforce hadn't been updated, but still missed your request for London.  I'm glad to see you already have several people interested in Spacey Clank.

For everyone: if you notice that something's been missed in the sign-ups don't hesitate to message me or Ryan (R Newell), or just post a reminder in the thread like Dyson did, and we will get it fixed up.

sna17

Quote from: zeker on January 30, 2018, 11:34:59 AM

I can bring it out again on February 6 if you would like to give it a try. I believe there was one other person interested in playing it then as well so I can put you both down if you want.

zeker

Quote from: Lori on January 30, 2018, 11:44:38 AM
Sorry Steve! I had a few glitches over the last few days and some problems with my notifications. I will take the blame on that one, as last night I saw that your confirmation for Downforce hadn't been updated, but still missed your request for London.  I'm glad to see you already have several people interested in Spacey Clank.

For everyone: if you notice that something's been missed in the sign-ups don't hesitate to message me or Ryan (R Newell), or just post a reminder in the thread like Dyson did, and we will get it fixed up.

Hey, like I said, no worries,  looks like sna17 will bring it out again sometime and cordawg and I can sign up for it then.

Jennifer

Please remove me from Raiders of the North Sea as I cannot make tonight anymore  :(

lifeofturner

"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

nikkisportraits

standstrong4u