ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer 40k Escalation League - Season 7 Discussion

• 156 Replies

ColinL.

• View Profile
  • Name: Colin
Hey guys/gals.... I have an odd request. Any Necron players out there that own Destoyers, is there a chance i could borrow some come tournament day? I have been having no luck so far tracking any of the physical models down on second hand or thru primary market for almost a month now. And they are just to damn good of a unit to pass up come list making for a possible option. That being said I will be trying to get some up until tournament day.

ColinL.

• View Profile
Chad was able to order some in yay!
Thank q Chad now hopefully they arrive in time!

GW N.A. just got a resupply of some of the models they were short so of anyone had some on order they were waiting for they might be in

TalonIX

• View Profile
  • Name: Mark
I have 9 if ya need, just let me know!

Lareina

Forgot to mention, that I should be at the store by 9:30 ish

See you all later!

Lareina

Correction, I'll probably be a little closer to 10, we're out eating breakfast right now

Lareina

Thanks to everyone for coming out to the tournament!

Best General: Drake
Best Overall: Casey
Best Presentation: Kyle
Best Sportsman: Mike, Maeson, Mark

I'll probably have a warm-up league starting in September or so, then the next escalation will start up in January.

If anyone wants to try to start a campaign or something, I can help work on something, but I wouldn't be able to fully run it.

Chad might be doing a Kill Team league when Summer starts, nothing set in stone yet.

ColinL.

• View Profile
Congratz to you guys! Great league. Thanks again Lareina for running and organizing!