Prairie Game eXpo Volunteer Schedule (January 13, 2018)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, October 28, 2017, 08:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

Prairie Game eXpo is made possible thanks to the help of volunteers. This thread is to help schedule volunteers running the Prairie Game eXpo.

New for this PGX all Volunteers will receive an extra opportunity to win in the game prize draws.

Registration Table Schedule
Role: Welcoming attendees, making sure everyone signs the log book, answering questions.

9am - 10am: Darrin Bailey
10am - 11am: Gary and/or Christine Hollingshead
11am - 12pm:  Janessa Hegel
12pm - 1pm: Brad Boileau
1pm - 2pm: Adam Booker
2pm - 3pm: Elaine Booker
3pm - 4pm:  Jason Vanstone
4pm - 5pm: 
5pm - 9pm: Open doors. We ask that all ambassadors keep watch for people in need.

Learn to Play
Role: Teaching easy / accessible games to people. "Learn to Play" is a PGX initiative to help introduce new games to PGX attendees. We will have three time slots available, with two games offered in each time slot. We would like one, perhaps two volunteers for each game in each time slot. Game teachers will teach a single game to groups of people over a two-hour block. Please contact us here if you're interested.

10-12 - NMBR9 (Jilly)
10-12 - Smash Up (Chad Boudreau)
12-2 - 5-Minute Dungeon (Murray)
12-2 - 7 Wonders (MikeMcC)
3-5 - Azul (bboileau)
3-5 - Tsuro (Gary Hollingshead)

Please let us know if you are able to lend a hand at Prairie Game eXpo. Please reply to this forum.
Snikt!

Naardmund

Dana_Tillusz

We are looking for community members run Learn to Play sessions. If you are interested in teaching a game please let us know what game you'd like to teach and what time slot you would be available for.

We are looking for teachers for the following games, but not limiting Learn to Play to these selections:

Azul
NMBR 9
Pit
Queendomino
Splendor
Tsuro
Sushi Go
Snikt!

Jhegel

jilly

I can do learn to play NMBR9 does the 10am shift work?

I will help with set up if needed

ChadBoudreau

QuoteI can do learn to play NMBR9 does the 10am shift work?

Yes, 10am works for that Learn-To-Play. I've added you to the schedule.
Thanks!

ChadBoudreau

MikeMcC

Lori

bboileau

I put myself in to teach Azul, need to borrow a copy :)
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!