Prairie Game eXpo Volunteer Schedule (September 23rd, 2017)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, June 14, 2017, 11:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

Prairie Game eXpo is made possible thanks to the help of volunteers. This thread is to help schedule volunteers running the Prairie Game eXpo.

New for this PGX all Volunteers will receive an extra opportunity to win in the game prize draws.

Registration Table Schedule
Role: Welcoming attendees, making sure everyone signs the log book, answering questions.

9am - 10am: WDBrown
10am - 11am: Steampunch
11am - 12pm: Trimmer
12pm - 1pm: Naardmund
1pm - 2pm: bboileau
2pm - 3pm: Roxy72
3pm - 4pm:  Reynard
4pm - 5pm:  MikeMcC
5pm - 9pm: Open doors. We ask that all ambassadors keep watch for people in need.

Learn to Play
Role: Teaching easy / accessible games to people. "Learn to Play" is a PGX initiative to help introduce new games to PGX attendees. We will have three time slots available, with two games offered in each time slot. We would like one, perhaps two volunteers for each game in each time slot. Game teachers will teach a single game to groups of people over a two-hour block. Please contact us here if you're interested.

10-12 - King of Tokyo
10-12 - Star Realms / Hero Realms
12-2 - Sagrada
12-2 - Kingdomino
3-5 - Smash Up
3-5 - Unearth

Please let us know if you are able to lend a hand at Prairie Game eXpo. Please reply to this forum.
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

We are looking for volunteers to teach games for our Learn to Play sessions. Games should be under an hour in length, not too complex, and be in print.

If you'd like to teach a game let us know and we'll approve your selection and time slot.

We are looking for a teacher for King of Tokyo for our tournament. Time slot 9-11.

We are also looking for a teacher to run Sagrada 12-2.
Snikt!

WDBrown

I'll take the registration table from 9-10 please.  I can also come early to help set up.
I don't tell you how to tell me what to do so don't tell me how to do what you told me to do.
---Bender

SteamPunch

trimmer

Lori

I will do the Sagrada LTP (I updated on PGX thread of events).

SteamPunch

Assuming I get knocked out of the Kingdomino tournament, I can do a LTP in the 3-5 spot. Looking at the games library, I could do Splendor or 7 Wonders quite easily?

Gloop

Derek mentioned a desire for a learn to play for Star Realms. If that's right I can do that.

ChadBoudreau

QuoteDerek mentioned a desire for a learn to play for Star Realms. If that's right I can do that.

Star Realms would be great. Would you like to do 10-12 or 3-5?

ChadBoudreau

QuoteAssuming I get knocked out of the Kingdomino tournament, I can do a LTP in the 3-5 spot. Looking at the games library, I could do Splendor or 7 Wonders quite easily?

Davey, I was poking around your BGG account and see you have Smash Up. We are going to do a Smash Up tournament at the January 2018 PGX. Would you be interested in doing a L-T-P Smash Up at the September 23 PGX from 3-5?