Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - August 15, 2017 (18:30)

Started by R Newell, December 19, 2016, 09:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lori

I'll play TEQ - haven't had a chance to learn mine yet so it'll be nice to have someone teach me!

Lori

I'll bring out the new co-operative Plaid Hat game, set in the world of Dead of Winter: Raxxon.

GAME:Raxxon
TEACHER: Lori
START TIME: 8:30
DURATION: 60-90
# of PLAYERS: 4

ddeis1@myaccess.ca

Quote from: R Newell

GAME: Tiny Epic Quest
TEACHER: Devin (Gloop)
START TIME: 7:00
DURATION: 60 Minutes
# OF PLAYERS: 4
1. Devin
2. Lori
3. Daniel Deis

PhotoJim

Brad, how confident are you that we'll be done Inis at 8:30?  I'll sign up for Lori's Raxxon game if you're confident.
Avidly gaming since 1972.

miles

bboileau

Quote from: PhotoJim on August 13, 2017, 02:41:53 PM
Brad, how confident are you that we'll be done Inis at 8:30?  I'll sign up for Lori's Raxxon game if you're confident.

I'm pretty confident. With several games under my belt now, it is usually finishing within 90 minutes. I out it at 7, but I may be there earlier and if everyone gets to the table earlier, we could start a before 7 as well.
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

Humanticles

PhotoJim

Quote from: bboileau on August 13, 2017, 04:44:12 PM
I'm pretty confident. With several games under my belt now, it is usually finishing within 90 minutes. I out it at 7, but I may be there earlier and if everyone gets to the table earlier, we could start a before 7 as well.

Thanks Brad.  If we could start a little earlier, that would be great.  :)  (Hopefully everyone is there before 7.)

Please add me to Raxxon.

Jim
Avidly gaming since 1972.

WDBrown

Jilly and I have an ongoing family emergency that may prevent us from joining Unfair. If someone else wants our spots thy should take them. We will likely be there Tuesday but can't make any guarantees.
I don't tell you how to tell me what to do so don't tell me how to do what you told me to do.
---Bender

lifeofturner

"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet