Prairie Game eXpo Volunteer Schedule (January 28th, 2017)

Started by Dana_Tillusz, October 04, 2016, 08:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

Prairie Game eXpo is made possible thanks to the help of volunteers. This thread is to help schedule volunteers running the Prairie Game eXpo.

New for this PGX all Volunteers will receive an extra opportunity to win in the game prize draws.

Registration Table Schedule
Role: Welcoming attendees, making sure everyone signs the log book, answering questions.

9am - 10am: Brittani Adam
10am - 11am: Davey McLellan (SteamPunch)
11am - 12pm: Darren Bailey (trimmer)
12pm - 1pm: JasonSZ
1pm - 2pm: JasonSZ
2pm - 3pm: MikeMcC
3pm - 4pm: Amy Hampton
4pm - 5pm: wilibus
5pm - 9pm: Open doors. We ask that all ambassadors keep watch for people in need.

Learn to Play
Role: Teaching easy / accessible games to people. "Learn to Play" is a PGX initiative to help introduce new games to PGX attendees. We will have three time slots available, with two games offered in each time slot. We would like one, perhaps two volunteers for each game in each time slot. Game teachers will teach a single game to groups of people over a two-hour block. Please contact us here if you're interested.

9-11 - Marvel Legendary (Brent S.)
10-12 - King of New York (Chad B.)
10-12 - Cacao (Kristy S.)
12-2 - Android Netrunner (Nick)
12-2 - Dreamwell (Darren B.)
3-5 - Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu (Lori M.)
3-5 - Evolution (Jim M.)

Please let us know if you are able to lend a hand at Prairie Game eXpo. Please reply to this forum.
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

We are now looking for volunteers! Let us know if you can help.
Snikt!

Bix Conners

NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

craftybernardo

bboileau

Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

Lori

I can teach Dreamwell, Pandemic: Cthulhu and Evolution so depending on who else you get you can let me know which one you need filled.

SteamPunch

trimmer

nikkisportraits

JasonSZ

Sign me up for the noon slot at the registration desk.  :thumb-up