2016 Chewday Challenge Game Requests

Started by roxy72, December 13, 2015, 12:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craftybernardo

Brit, my copy of posthuman should arrive any day now

BritAdam

Would you be interested in hosting a game at pgx?
- Brit A.

craftybernardo

Quote from: BrittaniBruder on December 19, 2015, 04:21:43 PM
Would you be interested in hosting a game at pgx?

Sure, only condition is that it will have to be at 3:00 pm or after ( helping Chris with Dicemasters learn to play from 1-3 and working a shift at the registration table in the morning ).

BritAdam

That works for me.  I am also volunteering from 9-12 so anytime that works for you will be just fine for me  :lol can't wait to try it!  Thanks!
- Brit A.

bboileau

Dana,

I have and can teach you Eldritch Horror and Legendary Encounters: Alien!

Brad
Here is my collection, trades, and wishlist on bgg if something should peak your interest!

lifeofturner

Here are my top 30 to play and my top 20 to replay in 2016:

Top 30 games to play in 2016: Alien Frontiers; Amun-Re; Arctic Scavengers; Barony; Cacao; Dungeon Lords; Dungeon Petz; For Sale; Genoa; Grand Austria Hotel; Hansa Teutonica; Le Havre: The Inland Port; Hengist; Luna; Merkator; My Village; Nations; Rialto; Shakespeare; Space Alert; The Spiecherstadt; Strasbourg; Taj Mahal; Targi; Through the Ages; Through the Desert; Tigris and Euphrates; Tournay; Troyes; The Voyages of Marco Polo

Twenty games to play a second time in 2016: Amerigo; Aquasphere; Bruges; Caverna: The Cave Farmers; Concordia; Core Worlds; Deus; Fields of Arle; Five Tribes; Goa; Imperial Settlers; Impulse; Keyflower; Mottainai; Russian Railroads; Terra Mystica; Trajan; Twilight Struggle; Tzolk'in: The Mayan Calendar; Viceroy (20)
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

R Newell

Derek, I can accommodate the following:

Quote from: lifeofturner on January 07, 2016, 10:40:39 AM

Top 30 games to play in 2016: For Sale; Taj Mahal; Through the Ages

Twenty games to play a second time in 2016: Twilight Struggle

Bix Conners

I can assist with these:

Top 30 games to play in 2016:
Alien Frontiers
Hansa Teutonica
Luna
Nations
Rialto
The Spiecherstadt
Through the Desert
Troyes

Twenty games to play a second time in 2016:
Amerigo
Aquasphere
Bruges
Caverna: The Cave Farmers
Trajan
NEW ChewsDay Challenge Website - Community.PwYF.ca
We encourage you to sign up on the new site and get settled in.

Bryce Robinson

I have tournay and Troyes, let me know when you would like to learn.

Quote from: lifeofturner on January 07, 2016, 10:40:39 AM
Here are my top 30 to play and my top 20 to replay in 2016:

Top 30 games to play in 2016: Alien Frontiers; Amun-Re; Arctic Scavengers; Barony; Cacao; Dungeon Lords; Dungeon Petz; For Sale; Genoa; Grand Austria Hotel; Hansa Teutonica; Le Havre: The Inland Port; Hengist; Luna; Merkator; My Village; Nations; Rialto; Shakespeare; Space Alert; The Spiecherstadt; Strasbourg; Taj Mahal; Targi; Through the Ages; Through the Desert; Tigris and Euphrates; Tournay; Troyes; The Voyages of Marco Polo

Twenty games to play a second time in 2016: Amerigo; Aquasphere; Bruges; Caverna: The Cave Farmers; Concordia; Core Worlds; Deus; Fields of Arle; Five Tribes; Goa; Imperial Settlers; Impulse; Keyflower; Mottainai; Russian Railroads; Terra Mystica; Trajan; Twilight Struggle; Tzolk'in: The Mayan Calendar; Viceroy (20)

I take requests. See my collection here. http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/brycrbnsn

prairieguy

I have Arctic Scavengers Derek which I want to get out before the end of the month if possible or early next