Pokemon in Regina

Started by dcole, December 14, 2014, 07:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcole

Hello,

I was wondering what goes on in Regina for Pokemon TCG?  My kids have recently got me into Pokemon and I would like to play against some other people to make sure I understand the rules as well as for some fun.  I make it out every now and again for Chewsday night.  I also understand Pokemon is played Saturdays at Tramps.  Any other set schedules events?

Thanks,

David Cole
Thanks,

David Cole

Tempest

I picked up a few packs here and there over the early part of the year, since I'm a huge fan of the gameboy games. I think I've got a basic enough understanding of the game to sit down and play a couple games here or there.
Got a request for a game, check out this link right here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/t_shak I'd be more than glad to bring any of these out to play.

dcole

Cool.  I am not able to make it to Chewsday night unfortunately until the New Year.  I downloaded the Pokemon online game and have been playing that at home.  Its nice for being able to figure out the rules.  I wish Magic made something like that that was free like Pokemon.
Thanks,

David Cole