Comic Readers - South Regina

Started by Dana_Tillusz, July 12, 2010, 01:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dana_Tillusz

Comic Readers - South Regina

Description
The South ComicReaders location is best known for its selection of comics, graphic novels and collectibles. At one time, the south location carried a complete gaming array and hosted tournaments, but with the expansion of ComicReaders Downtown, the south shop has parred down its gaming. But that was all in the plan-- the downtown location was opened to expand and support the Regina gaming community with a larger, dedicated space.

As it is, ComicReaders South still carries the very best and most popular board games. We have a large selection of dice, Magic: The Gathering packs, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, including other Card Games, Dice Games, Miniature Games, and Role-Playing Games. We receive multiple shipments every week with the newest board games and we are constantly adding to our board game selection.

Regina, SK
S4S 6B6
Google Maps Link

Store Hours
12:00 - 17:00  Sunday
10:00 - 18:00  Monday
10:00 - 18:00  Tuesday
10:00 - 20:00  Wednesday (Late night)
10:00 - 20:00  Thursday (Late Night)
10:00 - 18:00  Friday
10:00 - 18:00  Saturday

Contact Information
Phone: 306.586.1414
Web: www.comicreaders.com

Like us on FACEBOOK
Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

Just a note: The ComicReaders South location will be moving to 4603 Albert St (Old Rogers Video location) on South Albert Street February 1, 2011. We will update this spot with complete changes in early 2011. Thanks!
Snikt!

tbrminsanity

Quote from: Dana_Tillusz on November 08, 2010, 02:45:22 PM
Just a note: The ComicReaders South location will be moving to 4603 Albert St (Old Rogers Video location) on South Albert Street February 1, 2011. We will update this spot with complete changes in early 2011. Thanks!

Yea!  Now I can walk to a location again.
Have fun, play games!

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

tbrminsanity

The Old Rogers store is across the street from me though.
Have fun, play games!

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

Dana_Tillusz

Snikt!

tbrminsanity

The new store is awesome.  Good work guys.
Have fun, play games!

Dana_Tillusz

I've updated our Facebook information. "Like Us" for our regular updates!
Snikt!