Saskatchewan Gaming Community

Author Topic: For Trade  (Read 937 times)

Offline BonzerChicken

Re: For Trade
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2017, 12:33:06 PM »
RTigger above lives close to me, so if you make a deal with him I could send my games along in the same trip :)

I would be interested in Pandemic if they are still available, any of them, whatever you believe is fair. I need all three so I have no real preference.

I WILL note that my version of Seasons has some wear, I will post some pictures after work, check them out before you make any choices.

Do you have any other games for trade? My copy of pandemic has all three games in one box so I cant really separate them. And yup me and RTigger have already made a trade that he has someone coming here in a couple weeks.

Offline occasita

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2017, 12:36:43 PM »
RTigger above lives close to me, so if you make a deal with him I could send my games along in the same trip :)

I would be interested in Pandemic if they are still available, any of them, whatever you believe is fair. I need all three so I have no real preference.

I WILL note that my version of Seasons has some wear, I will post some pictures after work, check them out before you make any choices.

Do you have any other games for trade? My copy of pandemic has all three games in one box so I cant really separate them. And yup me and RTigger have already made a trade that he has someone coming here in a couple weeks.
Nothing else interests me at the moment :( what would you say about Seasons + some amount of cash for all 3 Pandemics?

Offline BonzerChicken

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2017, 12:42:37 PM »

Nothing else interests me at the moment :( what would you say about Seasons + some amount of cash for all 3 Pandemics?

Hmm Im not really sure. Id much prefer a trade. Let me think about it.

Offline occasita

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2017, 12:44:34 PM »
Of course, not a problem. If you decide you want to, just reply here

Offline xombi242

• Brian
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2017, 08:33:24 AM »
Is Carcassonne still available?

Offline BonzerChicken

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2017, 10:29:27 AM »
Sorry it just got traded away in a math trade

Offline BonzerChicken

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2017, 01:37:58 PM »
*Bump Updated List of Games

Offline DCStyles

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • BGG ID: chowman13
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2017, 01:05:49 AM »
Sent you a PM
My collection of board games:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/chowman13     Feel free to request something and I'll bring it out!

Offline xombi242

• Brian
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2017, 02:24:17 AM »
I don't have much for trade other than Slap .45. How much are you wanting to sell Dominion for, if it's still available.

Thanks!

Offline BonzerChicken

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2017, 12:49:12 PM »
Iím asking $30 for dominion sealed

Copyright © SaskGames (Established in 2010)