Saskatchewan Gaming Community

Author Topic: ...joins the Brawl  (Read 231 times)

Offline Bricktown

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • BGG ID: bricktown
...joins the Brawl
« on: June 14, 2017, 11:11:37 AM »
Hey fellow Smash Bros., just want to gauge interest in people willing to join a smash tournament on the WiiU.  Looking for people willing to play in a bracket style tournament for 1v1 and 2v2, for glory style (no items, flat stage, no stage transition)

Depending on level of interest, will depend of what we can do with this. (prizes, make it an annual thing)
Always open to trades, check out my collection

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/BrickTown

Offline Wilmer

• View Profile
Re: ...joins the Brawl
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 02:21:41 AM »
Anything like this planned in the future? I'm interested in playing with people in general as well, doesn't have to be a tourney.

Offline Bricktown

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 02:04:51 PM »
There was an organized tournament at the U of R early this month but I wasnt able to make it.  I read there was a decent following in Regina but have yet to meet many that play

Offline Charlz

• Kerry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 02:08:30 AM »
My girlfriend and I (well more so my gf) are big into Smash.  I'm only OK but my GF kicks butt.  We would love to play with others.  She especially is looking for someone that is able to give her a challenge. 

Offline Bricktown

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 09:15:39 AM »
I tend to put in a few hours or more a week.  I tend to play on the for glory online play.  Im not great at singles but Id rather play team.  I would like to meet other players that enjoy competitive play as I want to improve.  Im only playing in the WiiU right now

Id be interested to hear what everyone plays; for glory or for fun, singles or team, what system?

Offline Charlz

• Kerry
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2017, 12:35:55 PM »
My girlfriend and I play on the Wii U.  She tends to not like to play online as you can definitely feel the lag, I personally don't care usually and play a little online.  Mostly we play singles where she whoops me.  While I'm definitely not skilled enough to be really competitive, she is I would think and would probably be a God match for people who want some challenge.

Copyright © SaskGames (Established in 2010)