Saskatchewan Gaming Community

Linked Events

• Chewsday Challenge: May 16, 2017

Author Topic: Chewsday Challenge - North Albert Boston Pizza - May 16, 2017 (18:30)  (Read 843 times)

Offline bboileau

• Elite Member
  • Brad Boileau, Home Brewer and Board Gamer!
    • View Profile
  • BGG ID: bmboileau
At around 8 pm, when my ambassador duties lessen, I will look to play a game, potentially games in Pyramid Arcade, Aztlan, or Inca Empire.

Let me know if you are interested in any of these  :excited

Offline Naardmund

• Gary
    • View Profile
Please sign me up for galactic payload.

Offline Cordawg

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
I won't be attending tonight

Offline lifeofturner

• Elite Member
    • Derek
    • View Profile
    • Life of Turner
  • BGG ID: derekbturner
Would love to be there to play Galactic Payload and to see Ryan do some one-handed push ups, but alas, I have other plans. See y'all next week!
"The play's the thing, wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king." - Hamlet

Offline R Newell

Derek, I'll be more like the Curly who dies in his seat but nobody notices.

Offline WDBrown

• Darrell Brown
    • View Profile
I think I'll just wing it tonight, someone will play with me.
I don't tell you how to tell me what to do so don't you tell me how to do what you told me to do.
---Bender

Offline Lori

• Pillar of the Site
    • Lori MacKenzie
    • View Profile
  • BGG ID: gaffercat
Curly proved to be a decent cattle driver and scored all the dogies.    :lol

Offline bboileau

• Elite Member
  • Brad Boileau, Home Brewer and Board Gamer!
    • View Profile
  • BGG ID: bmboileau
Game Night Recap

Image by: Matt Robertson (Bixby) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 24

Games Played: Troyes, Labyrinth, Fun Farm, Elder Sign, Stone Age, Great Western Trail, Santorini, Sagrada, Pyramid Arcade, and more!

Announcements:
 :1: PWYF: Team registration is now open for Play With Your Food.  The fee is $25/person and once your team is registered a fundraising page will be created for you to help you work toward your goal.  Complete details are on the forums.
 :1: PGX will take place on May 27th at Core Ritchie Centre from 9 am to 9 pm, as always. We are promoting storytelling games, RPGs, and RPGs in a box at this May's PGX since it is on the rise in popular culture. The Learn-To-Play games are now posted, a Lanterns: The Harvest Festival tournament will be run at 12pm (sign-up will be posted soon), and the Pathfinder group from Saskatoon will be around running 1-hr Pathfinder sessions all day! Sign-up on the thread for extra chances to win door prizes. If you are available to teach one of the Learn-to-Play games or take a shift at the Registration table, let Chad Boudreau (ChadBoudreau) or Brad Boileau (bboileau) know.
 :1: Cathedral Village Arts Festival (CVAF) Picnic on May 22, 2017: SaskGames is present to talk about our events, about boardgaming, and play some giant outdoor games.
 :1: Mosaic's German Pavillion on June 3rd, 2017: SaskGames is present to talk about our events, about boardgaming, and play some giant outdoor games.
 :1: Regina's first Geek Crawl event, $60 gets you into Boards & Beans, Laser Quest, Escape Manor, and Wonderland Arcade as well as a seat on the Party Bus.  Proceeds go towards Play With Your Food.  Only 32 tickets available, register online @ geekcrawl.ca
 :1: ASN Thursday May 25th.  Body Worlds Rx will be open as well.  Come check it out!

See the current lost and found items here:
Lost & Found Thread

Follow saskgames on social media:
    Twitter: @sask_games
    Instagram: sask_games
    Gaming Venues: Google Map

Hashtags for this event:
   #ChewsDayBP - ChewsDay Challenge Hashtag.
   #Sask_Games - This is for all SaskGames events and activity.
   #YQR - Official Geographic Hashtag for Regina.
   #BoardGames - Official Hobby Hashtag.

"Life is Short; Play Games!"

Copyright © SaskGames (Established in 2010)