Saskatchewan Gaming Community

Author Topic: ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer 40k Escalation League - Season 7 Discussion  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Malachi

• View Profile
Might as well toss my metaphorical hat in - I'll play Space Wolves.

PM here or email MarkDynna@gmail.com

Offline EvrazDrone

• View Profile
Adam S - Tyranids - PM me on here.

The Great Devourer comes for you!

"An alien threat has risen from beyond the abyss, a swarm so vast that it blots out the stars. This horror fights neither for power nor territory, but rather to feed a hunger so insatiable that it will eventually devour the entire galaxy"
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 10:02:41 PM by EvrazDrone »
"An unending sea of claw and chiton and teeth; every part of the whole perfectly coordinated to fulfill its one purpose; the end of all life."

Offline Kingleir

• View Profile
I would like to sign up.  Matthew - kingleir@gmail.com - 306 533 1073 - Dark Angels

Offline Lareina

Obviously we have our minimum 8 to run, which it's not hard to get for this one :D Thanks for being awesome guys!

Hoping my alternate sculpt Orks show up in time for later months if not in time for league start, but either way I will be running Orks. Waaggghhh!

Offline bamaczek

• Brady
    • View Profile
I'd like to sign up please.

T'au

PM or email at bamaczek@sasktel.net

-Brady

Offline Prince of Arnheim

• Elite Member
    • Maeson Livingston
    • View Profile
The digital Chaos index just got updated with the Chapter Approved points changes.

That being said, it would appear that I cannot use the CSM Codex points values and rules,spells, strategems etc. with my Thousand Sons as they are not included in the index. So am I allowed to just use the index with the chapter approved update?

This would mean that I get to use smite normally with my Tzeentch horrors. It would also mean I only have 4 spells to choose from and not 8 if I was to incorporate the csm book.

Thoughts and opinions? I really want to figure my escalation lists out, but Iím very confused on the matter.

• Elite Member
    • Maeson Livingston
    • View Profile
Ok I see the nerf to horror smite is in the index faq so I would use that, I knew that anyways and itís how Iíve been playing them.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 01:34:45 PM by Prince of Arnheim »

Offline Lareina

I would say that you'd have to just use the Index and Chapter Approved and not mix with the other books. Yes it sucks to only have 4 powers but Thousand Sons will eventually get their individual codex and it'll get more powers.

• Elite Member
    • Maeson Livingston
    • View Profile
I found the link/website that confirms I can use all the heretic spells.

https://games-workshop.org/daemons-and-thousand-sons-in-index-chaos-update/

Sorry hope that clears up my dilemma , I respect your decision if Iím still only allowed to use the index spells but I think it would really neuter my non codex army. Plus literally every chaos player is doing this, I was just confused by the index update thatís why I mentioned this.

Offline Kingleir

• View Profile
any SM players, I have 3-4 intercessors and 2-3 hellblasters from the dark imperium set that I won't be using if you want or need to bolster your numbers a bit.  I also have most of a MK 4 tac squad a land speeder and attack bike on sprue.  if you want them, let me know. 
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 04:58:14 PM by Kingleir »

Copyright © SaskGames (Established in 2010)