Saskatchewan Gaming Community

Linked Events

• PGX!: January 13, 2018

Author Topic: Prairie Game eXpo - Core Ritchie Centre - Saturday, Jan 13th, 2018 (9am) FREE!  (Read 2963 times)

Offline justinman110

• justin
    • View Profile
Till you add me to the 7 Wonders tournament

Offline nikkisportraits

• Love all board games, strategy, Catan, Shogun etc.
    • View Profile
    • Nikki's Portraits of Childhood
I'm sorry I need to withdraw from the 7 Wonders Tournament. I have a work committment all day. Have fun everyone!

Offline jilly

• jill
    • View Profile
I did not hear if there was still a need for help with set up.  If there is let me know and we will come early , otherwise see ya all at 9 :)

Offline bboileau

• Elite Member
  • Brad Boileau
    • View Profile
  • BGG ID: bmboileau
Always a need, Jill! We'll be there at 8

Offline jilly

• jill
    • View Profile
Be there at 8 :)

Offline Buckie_poo

• Lawrence
    • View Profile
If you still need a copy of smash up for the tournament Iíll have mine.

Offline DesR

• Des
    • View Profile
  • BGG ID: DesR
oh also wondering if there is possibility that blueprints or sagrada will be in library? thanks
I have a copy of Blueprints if you wanted to schedule it.

NeikeDjour
Thanks for the offer, I apologize for not responding earlier havenít been online this week  :confused
I would have been more than happy  :excited :excited  to schedule a game but ended up having to do sound&video setup for an event at my church so my schedule got mucked and I will barely make the smash up tournament

Offline bboileau

• Elite Member
  • Brad Boileau
    • View Profile
Prairie Game Expo Recap

Image by: Mikko Saari (msaari) on BoardGameGeek

ATTENDANCE: 148

BOARD GAMES PLAYED: NMBR9, Smash-Up, 5 Minute Dungeon, 7 Wonders. 878: Vikings -
 Invasion of England, Botswana, Ethnos, Yamatai, 1830: Railways & Robber Barons, Steampark, Scythe, Mission Red Planet, The Manhatten Project, Cavern Tavern, Great Western Trail, Sid Meyer's Civilization: A New Dawn, Blood Rage, Roll Player, Captain Sonar, Photosynthesis, Kingdomino, Ice Cool, and many more!

LOCALLY DESIGNED GAMES PLAYED: Galactic Payload, Royal Puppets, Geomancers, and Pot O' Gold.

RPGS PLAYED: Pathfinder, Starfinder, Torg Eternity

COLLECTIBLE CARD GAMES PLAYED: Dragon Ball Super, Cardfight Vanguard

MINIATURE GAMES PLAYED: X-Wing, Warhammer 40K

HIGHLIGHTS:
(1) 148 attendees.
(2) Big thanks to anyone who taught games at Prairie Game Expo-- whether you were an official Prairie Game Expo Ambassador or an attendee kind enough to invite people to your table.
(3) It was good to see so many role-playing games, cccgs, and miniatures games featured.
(4) Special thanks to SaskGames, Al Ritchie Community Centre, & Core Ritchie Community Centre.

Also, if you have any thoughts or feedback about these events, send an email to PGX@SaskGames.com

Offline bboileau

• Elite Member
  • Brad Boileau
    • View Profile
 :scrab-t :scrab-h :scrab-a :scrab-n :scrab-k :scrab-blank :scrab-y :scrab-o :scrab-u

A big thanks to everyone who attended our 13th PGX and those who chipped in to make PGX a success!

Special thanks to the following volunteers: Davey, Darrin, Gary, Christine, Janessa, Adam, Elaine, Jason, Jill, Murray, The Pathfinder Society, & iLot!! And everyone who helped with setup and teardown!

A big thank you to Al Ritchie Association for running the canteen!

PGX wouldn't have been possible without the hard work of the PGX planning committee and SaskGames executive: Dana, Chad, Brad, and Mike. Thanks guys!

Offline bboileau

• Elite Member
  • Brad Boileau
    • View Profile
:scrab-p :scrab-r :scrab-i :scrab-z :scrab-e :scrab-s

Thanks to Random.org the following people won the door prizes and received them at the event:

Early Bird Draw (The King's Abbey): Derek Chow
Early Bird Draw (Agricola Mug): Mike McCall
Early Bird Draw (Agricola Mug): James Lowre
Early Bird Draw (Pathfinder Adventure Card Game Pack): Mark Mazca

Attendance / Volunteer Draw (Yamatai): Chase Mulatz

Yamatai is available for pick up at the Downtown ComicReaders location, at your convenience! Congratulations!

Copyright © SaskGames (Established in 2010)