Saskatchewan Gaming Community

Author Topic: ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer 40k Escalation League - Season 7 Discussion  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Casey

• View Profile
If anyone wants a practice game at my place on Jan 1st I have the day off. Prefer afternoon game. Message me.

Cheers

Offline ColinL.

• View Profile
That new daemon power is so broken and way to powerful omg! Lol

Offline Kyle

• Kyle
    • View Profile
That sounds like a great idea Maeson.  Alas, work.  Any chance you're free on the 17th in the evening though?

Offline Anthony Richardson

• Anthony Richardson
    • View Profile
Ill throw my hat in for the league again this year. Think I'll switch it up and play Orks, PM me or shoot a text to 306-526-9456 if your looking for a game.

Offline EvrazDrone

• View Profile
It's that time of year ladies and gents! Looking for games at Comic Readers Thursday January 18th! First come first serve, send a PM. will update this as times are filled.

January 18th @ Comic Readers
2:00 pm OPEN
4:00 pm Maeson
6:00pm Casey (Not @ Store)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 09:46:17 PM by EvrazDrone »
"An unending sea of claw and chiton and teeth; every part of the whole perfectly coordinated to fulfill its one purpose; the end of all life."

Offline Lareina

So, I guess last Thursday there was a start of an X-Wing league, and about 10 people showed up. I don't know what they're supposed to be expecting every week, but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I can book at least 1 table for sure (up at the front) at all times. During the day other than Tuesday is fine during the week, it's just after 6 when it gets a little dicey (no pun intended).

You can always call the day before if you want space for Saturday at the store and we can more than likely accommodate 1 or 2 tables unless there's a big event like the PreRelease that is happening this weekend at the store.

Offline Savanthos

• View Profile
Hello! Please add me to the list of participants. I will be playing a Thousand Sons army ("No Codex? No Problems!"). Should be interesting.

Contact me at riel@hotmail.com to set up a game. I would prefer to play at the store Fridays during the daytime, but I could accommodate any date or time, given enough notice.

Tzeentch has a plan for us all, brother.
Tzeentch has a plan for us all

Offline Lareina

I found the link/website that confirms I can use all the heretic spells.

https://games-workshop.org/daemons-and-thousand-sons-in-index-chaos-update/

Sorry hope that clears up my dilemma , I respect your decision if Iím still only allowed to use the index spells but I think it would really neuter my non codex army. Plus literally every chaos player is doing this, I was just confused by the index update thatís why I mentioned this.

Thought I responded to this, but yes Maeson this is fine. This can also apply to you Riel.

Offline Ruadhain

• Mike
    • View Profile
Looking for some games next week if anyone wants to play me text me at 306 5012635 or pm. I'm only available to play at 6pm in during the week and anytime on weekends. Looking forward to so good battles.

Offline Savanthos

• View Profile
My boys are ready! (well about 20 of them anyway!)  Who wants to do battle? :excited
Tzeentch has a plan for us all

Copyright © SaskGames (Established in 2010)