Saskatchewan Gaming Community

Author Topic: ComicReaders Downtown - Warhammer 40k Escalation League - Season 6 Discussion  (Read 9945 times)

Offline Anthony Richardson

• Anthony Richardson
    • View Profile
I am looking for a game at 3:30 on Thursday, if anyone is interested just shoot me a PM.

Offline Scherban

• View Profile
Checking the waters since I might gave some free time but anyone up for some games this week?

Offline Mike.L

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
I'm looking for games this week after 5 please msg me

Offline ColinL.

• View Profile
Is anyone down for a game next week? Wednesday Thursday evening?

Offline ColinL.

• View Profile
Anyone down for a Wednesday evening game?

Offline Lareina

Sorry I've been super behind on updating stuff, I'm in the middle of moving stuff, but I'll get all the results up to date tonight!

I will also be posting up the rules for the tournament tonight, there won't be any difference in army composition from what it is now, I'll just be announcing the missions that will be played for the tournament, which may affect what you decide to take.

Also, I appear to have forgotten to announce the month 2 draw winners: Chris F, Colin and Kyle! Your prize will be in my file later today :)

Offline ColinL.

• View Profile
Anyone playing anymore games this month?

Offline Mike.L

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
I have been trying to get games all month - to zero success. This is my last attempt. Send me a message.

Offline Lareina

Sorry I've been slammed with life things, I've been slacking again, it's the problem about having so many trips.

Today IS the last day for matches. I would appreciate results to be in to me by the end of day May 17th so then I can work on them to determine the Top 8, and then I can set a time limit about tournament attendees.

Offline Casey

• View Profile
Looking to test my tourney list - if anyone not playing in the tourney wants a competitive game hit me up.

Copyright © SaskGames (Established in 2010)