Saskatchewan Gaming Community

Author Topic: Twilight Struggle League & Fundraiser 2016/17 Discussion  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Eric

• View Profile
Re: Twilight Struggle League & Fundraiser 2016/17 Discussion
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2017, 06:35:14 PM »
Brent and I played a great chess match for 5 hours all the way to Turn 10 in which I got the victory during Turn 10.

I was USSR and Brent played as USA. Brent started strong by scoring an early domination in Asia and took a good Early War lead but I slowly clawed my way back and took a small lead at some point late in Mid-War I think and finally was able to win on the last turn before Final Scoring Cards could be played.

The game though was fairly even most of the time but I was able to gain domination in the Middle East and hold on to score OPEC twice for 5VP's each time and scored Europe and South America domination in Late War which sealed the deal.

It was the most intense game of Twilight Struggle I've played so far with both of us being given a small margin for error.

Just a head's up I'm leaving in mid-June to go hiking for likely longer than a month so if I'm not around for some or all of the playoff games it's okay if I have to concede a game that I was scheduled for because I couldn't attend and therefore be eliminated.

Eric

Copyright © SaskGames (Established in 2010)